How do you get ready for Easter? Well… I knit… and this is what I do:
Stocking Cap Egg Cozy
Gauge: 20 sts in k1,p1 pattern = 10cm
- CO 20. Join in the round being careful not to twist stitches. Place marker.
- Row 1 and all subsequent rows: K1, p1.
- Repeat pattern until hat is 9cm long.
- Decrease row 1: K2tog around–10 sts.
- Decrease row 2: K2tog around–5 sts.
- Finishing: Cut yarn leaving 20 tail. Thread tapestry needle through tail then pick up live stitches with tapestry needle and cinch closed. Weave in ends. Make and attach pom-pom.